Conroy Baker Ltd logo


UK is home to 5.8 million small businesses. Despite the economic backdrop there were 205,171 new incorporations in the first quarter of 2022 alone. At CBL we help overseas businesses to set up expand their presence in the UK. We also advise and assist clients who are already in the UK on Tier 1 Investor, Tier 1 Entrepreneur and sole representative visa.

We advise and assist individuals in their visa applications to join their family members in the UK on spouse visa or dependent visa. We also assist Skilled workers, health & care workers, students and visitors for their applications on entry clearance, leave to remain or settlement.

If you are a UK business looking to recruit migrant workers you will require a Sponsor Licence. Sponsor Licence holders can apply for certificate of sponsorships to bring overseas workers to the UK. We can help your business apply for a Sponsor Licence or if you need help to apply for Certificate of Sponsorship for your workers.

Who do we help.

Innovators, entrepreneurs, investors

Whether you are considering entering the UK as an Innovator or on start up visa. Or if you are interested in buying a business in the UK we can help.

Large corporates, small & mid size businesses

Our advisors have the experience of working with some of the biggest corporate names and also helping small & mid sized businesses in more than 26 countries around the world.

Skilled workers, Professionals

If you have a CoS and want to apply for a visa or want to apply for any other individual work visas, our UK visa advisors can help.

Individuals, students, visitors

Our advisors have the experience of having helped 1000s of clients make successful UK visa application to come to UK to join their family, to study or just to visit for work or leisure.

Knowledge Centre.

All our clients and their applications will always remain our top priority.